The hardest part of starting a new DIY project is often finding a point of inspiration. To help make DIY less daunting, we’re excited to announce the new FrogTape® Blog Squad – a team of accomplished home DIY bloggers who will provide helpful tips and design inspiration.
The FrogTape Blog Squad consists of seven DIY bloggers that will share their creativity and expertise:
- Bower Power – Katie and Jeremy share information about redoing their suburban Atlanta home while raising their two-year-old son, Will. Learn more about Katie and Jeremy at http://www.bowerpowerblog.com/
- House Bella – Sara and Mike are first-time homeowners in Idaho, making their house feel like a home through the power of DIY. Learn more about Sara and Mike at http://www.housebella.com/
- Miss Mustard Seed – Marian is a Virginia-based designer and writer whose blog is filled with tutorials, practical advice and encouragement. Learn more about Marian at http://missmustardseed.com/
- Southern Hospitality – Rhoda is a decorating and DIY lover based in Atlanta who aims to inspire and encourage other DIYers to find and create treasures to make their homes unique. Learn more about Rhoda at http://southernhospitalityblog.com/
- The DIY Showoff – Meet Roeshel: she loves to be creative about repurposing and gets crafty with budget-friendly DIY projects and tutorials. Learn more about Roeshel at http://www.diyshowoff.com/
- Thrifty Décor Chick – Sarah believes anyone and everyone should have a home they love and helps her readers achieve one with inexpensive, but impactful, projects. Learn more about Sarah at http://thriftydecorchick.com/
- The Design Pages – Carol is an interior designer from British Columbia, Canada who shares her journey designing beautiful and functional homes for her clients. Learn more about Carol at http://thedesignpages.blogspot.com/
Check back for more updates soon, and be sure Follow us on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/frogtape for more inspiration.